Thank you for inquiring into exhibiting with Springs Recovery Connection. SRC will feature juried artwork from 12 – 24 artists each year, on a rotating basis. We look forward to an annual live art show in future.
What we’re looking for:
- Artists in recovery – emerging artists are welcome.
- Quality, originality of work.
- All media types will be considered.
- Ability to photograph and email photos of your work.
How to submit work:
- Email JPEG or PNG photos of 1-3 pieces per artist to: email@example.com
- Photos must be at least 2,000 pixels wide
- Brief artist statement (200 word or less) - answer this question: How has your creativity impacted your recovery?
- Short description of the submitted pieces, including:
- Name of Artist
- No application fees
What will happen with my artwork?
- Artwork will be featured in upcoming online materials for Springs Recovery Connection.
- By submitting work and bio for consideration, you agree to grant Springs Recovery Connection a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right to reproduce, distribute and publish your work in any SRC materials. These works may be used in written materials such as postcards, thank-you notes, fund-raising materials, etc.
- You will retain all other rights to your artwork and will always be granted credit.
- SRC hopes to include a show of works as part of an upcoming event. Your availability for that show does not affect the jury process.
- This is a new program. Other opportunities, such as sale of work, may develop.